University Education

- Degree in Computer Science at Politechnic University of Valencia [1].
My final degree project was based on evaluating and configuring a firewall software [2]. While not consider myself an expert programmer, some of my works have been related to programming. However I feel more comfortable evaluating and analyzing software, writing digital contents (see Web and Blogs section) and teaching (see Professional Experience section).

During my studies at University, I started working for software training companies, teaching Office to novices, also at home. I think this work later determined later my true vocation. From this point until I'd studied the Master in Visual Arts I've been working in other companies.

- Master in Visual Arts and Multimedia [4] at Arts Faculty of Valencia [3]. My final Master Thesis title was: "Blogs as a tool for improving university teaching quality" where I explained my experiences using a Blog from Blogger to teach one subject at the University.

Actually I'm working on a Doctorate related to Pedagogy, Digital Contents, Multimedia and e-learning, too ambitious? ;-)

I'm currently actually updating this information and it may be incomplete

(updated 01/2015).